The StartStick, weighing just 10 lbs, is the first-ever portable start battery lightweight enough to carry on every flight. It weighs less than 2 gallons of fuel. The Standard StartStick is ideal for emergency start purposes or for light-duty ramp use such as for standby power for avionics maintenance.
- Patent Pending Design
- UNDOT 38.3 Certified More info
- 120/220V 50/60hz Battery Charger (North American wall plug included)
- Lightweight and Powerful Lithium Nano-Phosphate cells with state-of-the-art battery monitoring and protection circuitry
- Integrated, fully automatic battery charger can attach to any on-board auxiliary power supply
- Integrated multi-function display for monitoring State-of-Charge, diagnostics and other parameters
- Fiber-reinforced polymer case for maximum durability and toughness
|Download Datasheet||Download Application Guide|
R66 Start Stick
ABS StartStick batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, or normal wear.