The StartStick Fleet is a 13 lb emergency start battery. While still lightweight enough to be stowed on-board, extra battery power allows the StartStick Fleet to start almost any light turbine aircraft in a fleet. The StartStick Fleet is ideal for both emergency starts and commercial ramp use where ground power is needed for extended periods of time. StartStick Fleet is also ideal for providing ground power while operating near salt-water environments where engines are motored or compressor washed regularly.
- Patent Pending Design
- 120/220V 50/60hz Battery Charger (North American wall plug included)
- Lightweight and Powerful Lithium Nano-Phosphate cells with state-of-the-art battery monitoring and protection circuitry
- Integrated, fully automatic battery charger can attach to any on-board auxiliary power supply
- Integrated multi-function display for monitoring State-of-Charge, diagnostics and other parameters
- Fiber-reinforced polymer case for maximum durability and toughness
|Download Datasheet||Download Application Guide|
ABS StartStick batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, or normal wear.